Monday, November 22, 2010

SWEATERS ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOU WARM.

Except when you do what I did this morning.

Like a good little girl, I always bring my lunch to work after my weekly cooking marathons on Sunday nights (except this week my Mom cooked!!). This morning, I put my tupperware in a bag when I left my apartment and stuck it in the office fridge on the way to my desk. After working for a bit I realized I was getting cold and opened my purse to pull out my sweater, but I couldn't find it for the life of me. I took everything out of my bag and still...no sweater.

That's when I remembered my OTHER bag.

Yes. The one that had been in the refrigerator for almost an hour.

I calmly walked to the kitchen like it was no big thing, opened my bag, and there it was. My lovely little sweater was a ball of cold wool on top of my lasagna. I took it out, sat on it for about 5 minutes to warm it up, and then was able to put it on.

Next time I hope I don't accidentally stick it in the freezer.

No comments: