Thursday, February 10, 2011

TIME OUT.

Dear Friends,

After some serious thought I have decided to put this blog in a bit of a time out. Not to get all heavy on your asses, but since the start of my Golden Year I've been evaluating my life and what I truly want to spend my time doing. I've realized that I often find other ways to distract myself from focusing on what I really should be working on, one of which is spending too much time on the internets and posting random things about, well, random things.

This is a public declaration that I am going to be making more of an effort to use my time effectively and put my energy towards some projects that I have on my plate. I need to dig in and get going and the minutes I spend doodling around really add up - I should be putting them towards real work or real relaxing.

So, thank you all for reading and I believe I will be back in a bit of a different form sometime at the end of March or the beginning of April. I have an idea for how I want to transform this blog, but it's going to take some time. Have an excellent rest of February and hopefully I will talk to you all again in the spring when new things are a bloomin'.

Love,

The New Kid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The New Kid is getting Older and Wiser. Keep up these smart moves and someday, you might be as smart as your Mom.

sarahsouth said...

I support your decision. It is important to free up more time to surf perez hilton