Saturday, July 25, 2009

500 DAYS OF SUMMER REVIEW.

I have to say that I liked it! It was not what I expected at all, but I think that is a great thing...Sanchez and I were both pleasantly surprised.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt is BEYOND adorable in this movie and I would totally date him.

I mean, I kind of always had a crush on him back from his days on "3rd Rock From The Sun"


Or his most excellent performance in the all time classic (and I'm not joking here...I LOVE this movie):

Ten Things I Hate About You.

I'm pretty certain that if and when we meet he will ask me out. And I will say yes, obvi.

Anyways, it is a quirky movie that doesn't follow the format of a normal romantic comedy; it is dark, wacky, depressing, and funny.

I give it a thumbs up. Go and be open to the weirdness.

And be open to seeing J Go-Lev without his shirt on.

HUZZAH.

THUMBS UP.

No comments: