Sunday, July 5, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME.

After a great trip, I am back in my apartment.

I must say, I did not realize how much I missed the city until I got on the plane to come home. When I left for my vacation, I was really ready to get out of here - I was a little stressed out, had too much going on, and needed a break. But today, after two weeks of away time, there was no place I wanted to go except back to Manhattan.

I love that I can walk everywhere or hop on the subway, I don't have to have a car, I can pop around the corner to the grocery store or to the movie theatre, go sit outside in the park, or lounge on my fire escape. Even though it sometimes feels like a hassle to live here in the city, there is no other place in the world like it and I absolutely love it here.

I cannot wait to crawl into my very own bed and sleep, sleep, sleep.

In fact, I am going to go get ready to do that now.

Goodnight!


No comments: