Monday, April 12, 2010

WILL THE TENDY GET TRENDY?

I am very intrigued by this whole idea of turning one of the worst neighborhoods in San Francisco into a tourist attraction. Are there really people from out of town who would want to go hang out in a SRO? I don't think it is fair comparison to the Tenement Museum here in New York...I am still mulling this whole notion over in my mind. I kind of like that the Tenderloin is a sh*tbox, and I mean that in the most loving way possible, but maybe that is because I have never had to live there and I can take it and then leave it? Maybe I am just like a tourist who goes there and judges it and has the freedom to walk away? I don't know! I don't know! I'm just laying it all out on the blog, here! All I care about is that they keep that building with the chairs sticking out of the window!

JUST READ THE ARTICLE AND TALK AMONGST YOURSELVES.



Also, popcorn is very difficult to eat at your desk without flinging some of it accidentally all over the floor or at your computer.

Just FYI for your Monday.

No comments: