Sunday, January 11, 2009

IN A FEVER.


And we're not talking like June Carter Cash, here.

I admit it:  I AM SICK.  LIKE SICKITY SICK.  SICK IN THE CITY SICK.  

I feel like total buttpie, I have a fever and am aching all over.  And I NEVER get sick.  NEVER!!  I can't even tell you the last time I was illin' like this.



But I admit it.  I am not in a good place.  

I also hate being sick because I do not like sitting around all day and I get so bored; it isn't exactly in my nature to lounge around for long periods of time.  My roommate is a dreamgirl, though, because she is letting me borrow her computer to watch TV episodes online and she is getting things for me from the store AND picking up some DVD's.  

I will be 100% by tomorrow.  Totally.  Don't be worried.  But don't let yourself get sick.  For real serious.  Because this is the sh*ts.  

No comments: