Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A WHOLE NEW WORLD.

It's a whole new world!!!
I should start a new career as a photo shopper.

Anyways, kids, it has happened and damn it feels good to be a gangsta. I mean, American. I feel so freaking proud and the incredible thing is that you can feel that all over the place. There is a new sense of light everywhere and it can't be denied, yo.

It truly was a remarkable day yesterday and I was fortunate enough to share it with some wonderful friends at an Obama Brunch complete with balloons, streamers, festive attire, and of course our very own Obama cake.


We sang "Happy Inauguration Day" at the top of our lungs to him.

Life has been full of inaugural activity. I was in Virginia over the weekend for a STELLAR Obama bash hosted by a world famous political blogger and friend, along with some of the best friends a girl could have. So much fun, so many good people, so many good memories. Coco even did an entire lip sync and impromptu dance routine to "New York, New York." There was also some step aerobics. So killer.

Have some good blog postings coming up, including one detailing my first winter based activity from over the weekend. For now I must continue on with my Gettin' Sh*t Done Day!

1 comment:

Larkin said...

The cake made your blog!!! I am so honored.