Saturday, January 17, 2009

What's up, my peeps.  I really got slammed by the plague and it has taken me quite some time to bounce back.  I've been taking it easy, sleeping a lot and attempting to keep my social extravaganzas to a minimum.  Last night I attended a lovely bday party for one of my dearest darlings and she had a classic pizza party.  We all sat on the floor, ate, and played Apples to Apples.  How great is that?  Nobody does that anymore.  I think it is time to bring back sitting around and playing board games for 2009.


I have discovered this thing in my neighborhood called "The Mud Truck."  It is a bright orange truck (I like orange) that sells freakishly delicious coffee for a very good price right outside the subway stop.  They also have a cafe on 9th street and a truck in the West Village...I allow myself one cup every Friday because Friday is Fun Day and because I do not need a coffee habit.  Bad for the bank account and bad for my brain.  I'm cracked out enough as it is.


And crack is whack, according to Whitney.

Anyhoo, I leave tomorrow morning to drive to Virginia for a big Obama Bash and I couldn't be more excited.  I only wish I wasn't still a few points behind on the health spectrum, but whatcha gonna do?

A friend sent me this video and it has blown my mind.  Copy the link and put it in your browser.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1

No comments: