1. My weekend out of town with the kids I teach was too cool for school. We even went apple picking and hit up a corn maze.
2. This is blowing my mind right now.
3. Monday night we had this outrageous hail storm and those balls of ice were giant. I thought my windows were going to explode, no joke. I was actually a little bit freaked out and texted my sister "Has the apocalypse arrived?" to which she replied "Apparently."
4. When you are experiencing a hail storm, the best thing to do is get in the bathtub with a glass of red wine. Do not reinforce your windows or purchase sandbags. Buy Malbec.
5. I think we all know who would win in the face of a natural disaster: Me.
6. I still don't have a dresser and am getting a little sick of having my unmentionables on the floor in a bag.
7. I love my apartment.
8. My band is performing at the year anniversary party for Memphis the Musical. Congratulations, Memphis! One year on Broadway!!!
9. Boustrophedon is a cool word.
10. I got my flu shot today for free from Actors' Equity. Thank you, Union!!!! Are you getting yours?