Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I CAN PRACTICALLY SMELL IT.

A friend of mine posted this and I'm stealing it. Anyone who has ever had the pleasure of tasting anything from Tartine will appreciate this photo essay. If you haven't, you'll like it too. Don't worry.

Feast your eyes on this.

Oh I'm so punny. Tee hee, tee hee, tee hee.

I used to live in the Mission and without fail, when I'd run in the mornings, there would be a line wrapped around the block at the crack of dawn and the smells coming out of that place were enough to make you want to move in. When I was home in October I treated myself to a delicious pastry and a latte...that place is a dream.

Also, if you've never perused one of my most favorite blogs ever, The Selby, start now. They've got more photos from Tartine there.

No comments: