Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SOMEDAY I'M GONNA WHISTLE.

We all know that I love Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and that their album reminds me of driving through Maine with Sanchez, the Sister, and Defender Simpy with windows down, and the winds of freedom blowin' through my hay-er.

This cover of their song "Home" really takes the cake. It is just too cute and I can't stand it. And when she says, "Some day I'm gonna whistle" I basically explode from the adorableness. Click here to watch on the youtubes because for some reason it's cut off on my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is off the Richter scale of sweetness and talent. That little lady may not whistle, yet, but she does a mean whistle lip sync, she can sing and she aint camera shy. Who does that remind me of? Only negative, looks like Hannah did her hair. Too bad Everett isn't around to give her a perm.

MAC said...

I know. I just can't get enough...

Anonymous said...

Kids and animals --- the best. This little honey can sing. And then, you wanna talk about stage presence?