Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FIVE YEAR OLD FREE DANCE.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many countless hours I spent as a kid putting music on and just dancing around. As I've gotten older, I've continued this practice when I am home and I find it to be an excellent cure for just about anything.

Today was just a weird day, it was cold, I was stuck in an office all day and came home and still had to do a ton of work. So I decided to flail around and share it all with you. I hope it brings you joy and I hope it inspires you to do the same.

We have a new feature here on the blog:

FIVE YEAR OLD FREE DANCE.

Y'all ready for this?


Please feel free to submit song suggestions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, we get the point...office work does not agree with your system. The little waterfall ponytail and Pippi meets Disco was just further confirmation.

PS It's November, your birthday is over and party decorations can come down. Turkey time is upon us.

MAC said...

Geez. Somebody is a grinch. Maybe YOU need to go and free dance a little bit.

punky brewster said...

anonymous, you are not spreading loving kindness through your statements.

ps. i love the party decorations and i vote for them to stay up.

Anonymous said...

I call it "twirling music". Natalie Merchant is the Queen of twirling music. It only counts if you jump on the kitchen table to twirl.
Yo Mama

4thFloorNYC said...

I request PUSH IT.

Thx!

sarahsouth said...

good one! i second the motion.