Monday, November 2, 2009

MONDAYWHATDAYIZIT?

Wow.

Apparently it is only Monday but I feel like 90 million things have already happened so logically it should be 2 Fridays from this Friday.

Ya got me?

Today consisted of running a bajillion errands, writing, working, rehearsing, working, running to a play reading, and more. But, I got to see some great theatre friends from my reading back in August and good things are a-brewing (a seasonally appropriate description, I think...witches brew, yada yada yada).

The weather here is finally starting to really feel like fall and the leaves outside of my window are yellow, which is quite a nice thing to wake up to in the morning. I am in the midst of writing the pilot for this series I am working on and finally, tonight, I came up with some ideas. I realized that I come up with my best ideas when I am quiet and staring at people. Not in a creepy way, but ideas somehow manage to pop into my head when I am sitting around, looking at life, and looking at folks who are around. Because, people are hilarious. People do absolutely weird stuff right and left and staring into space while people are doing wacky things is the best environment for spontaneous combustion.

So if you see me sitting in a park or in a coffee shop looking like a space case who is staring at people, I am probably coming up with something that is totally LIKE WHOA.

Also, to wrap up the Ween of the Hallow, I would like you to know that I was balloon boy for Halloween. I carried around a balloon and a plastic tupperware container that I pretended to barf into whenever anyone asked who I was.


Sorry, Falcon.

No comments: