Tuesday, December 8, 2009

KEEP THIS.

I've been searching for a good travel mug for awhile and, since it has been getting chilly lately and I have been craving warm beverages, I started doing some research. I recently read up on the Keep Cup.





It is the first barista standard reusable coffee cup, meaning it matches exactly to coffee cup sizes and conveniently fits under the machines they use. They are made of recyclable polypropylene #5 and are microwaveable, dishwasher safe.

And, they come in different sizes and fun colors.





And, they're from Australia!



Crikey, I likey!

1 comment:

janis said...

I had never heard of these and looked them up and read about them. They are quite expensive-mostly due to the $6 shipping charge from Australia. I thought the design and idea was very interesting. Thanks for introducing them to your readers.