Saturday, December 12, 2009

THIS ONE IS FOR MY MOM.


Diddy Wants To Be Obama's Son

Rap mogul and businessman Sean 'Diddy' Combs wants to be adopted by U.S. President Barack Obama.

The hitmaker feels partly responsible for getting Obama elected because he thinks hip-hop played a big role in his political success - and he'd love to be part of America's first family.

He tells Playboy magazine, "I think we are probably responsible for (Barack) Obama being in office, yes. If nobody else is gonna say it, then I'm gonna say it. The confidence, the swagger we instilled in our communities made that possible.

"I met him (Obama) twice... If God said I could pick one person to be my father, I'd want to be Sean Combs Obama. That's how dope he is. I hope he reads this interview and adopts me.

"I wouldn't even need to be in the will. I got my own money."


Sanchez: I know you're jealous of that phone.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who could resist being a Diddy Daddy? I am all for it. There is certainly room in the White House for a President and (I Am) King.

Love,
Mom

sanchez said...

I am.