Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WAKING UP WITH JOAQUIN.

As I was going to sleep last night (at the decadent hour of 9:30pm, I might add) I peeked out my window and caught a glimpse of the snow that was just starting to fall. When I woke up this morning, I was treated to my completely silent neighborhood (which is a rarity) covered in a light dusting. Also known as my favorite winter moment.

There is nothing quite like waking up at the crack of dawn and seeing fresh snow everywhere. It is so incredibly refreshing to me and it also makes it really hard to get out of bed. Part of why I like waking up early is that it is pretty much the only time when my neighborhood is somewhat quiet, when I can walk down the street without a million other people and I can actually hear myself think.

Enough of my emotional snow rantings.

The latest news in my brain is that Joaquin Phoenix has apparently pulled himself out of the gutter and is looking normal again. And, by normal, I mean FOXY.

Gutter:

Hotter:

Ultimate Hotness:
I really hope he stays this way. Nothing makes me more depressed than a sad, scary Joaquin.

Also, I had a bad dream last night. Like, I woke up because I was kind of freaking out in my brain. Why did that happen? That hasn't happened in a looooong time. Perhaps it was because I had seen the gutter picture of Joaquin and thought he had crossed back over the line...GET IT? THE LINE? LIKE WALKING THE LINE? WALK THE LINE?

WHAT?

I don't know what just happened.

No comments: