Monday, February 1, 2010

WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

It's February?!??!?!? SINCE WHEN?

Today. I know, since today. But holy mother of mothers that really came out of nowhere.

Last night I caught some of the Grammy's and, I have to say, I totally loved Lady Gaga jamming with Elton John. It was basically the best part of the show, and I have never even really listened to Gaga's music. But the two of them were adorable.

Also, Britney wore her Britney to the ceremony:

I turned it off after about 5 minutes because I was bored out of my mind and everyone looked like robots and there were too many explosions and too many robots and lots of explosions and lots of robots. Did I mention there were robots? And, by robots, I mean the Black Eyed Peas, masked people with big muscles, Michael Jackson's cousins, and Celine Dion.


It has been a little bit FREYZING here and my bedroom, which is normally an explosive box of heat, has actually been the perfect temperature. Seeing as I have been up basically since 4:30am, I am very much looking forward to going home, eating, watching some FNL (which doesn't have any robots), and passing out.

No comments: