Friday, January 29, 2010

SORRRRRY.

I've been off the blog this week, so my apologies for the lack of postings. Lots was going on with work, listening to Obammy talk about what he is going to do, eating dinner with my sister, starting my new volunteer teaching artist gig with some kids (turbo fun), auditions, a workshop, and almost decapitating myself with a giant bolt of fabric when I was trying to put it away on a shelf. Thank the lawdsy no one was in the room with me because I would have been humiliated. And, it would have been extra humiliating because the person most likely to be in that room with me is not a lady I'd want to humiliate myself in front of. Got it?

I have been beyond tickled with the resurgence of Pee Wee. Here is another video that I stumbled upon:


As I sit here in bed on a Saturday morning watching this, I can't help but feel totally devasted that I do not have my complete DVD set of Pee Wee's Playhouse here with me. I would really like to watch the fruit salad episode right now, or perhaps the giant underpants.



They just NEVER GET OLD.

No comments: