Monday, January 18, 2010

IT IS DAY 3...

THAT WE DO NOT HAVE HOT WATER IN OUR APARTMENT.

I AM NOT AMUSED.

I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH 311.

AGAIN. I AM NOT AMUSED.

RBAOROIFOSHG9219#%!(1**(!%&!#(%&!*%&UWHFAKHG13!$!(*&$*#@^%

I CAN'T GO FOR THAT.




Ok. Enough of that.

I had a slammin' weekend complete with a stellar Rooftops show that was probably our best (and most important) yet. More on that to come, but here is just one visual:

The venue was the jump off. It was too cute for school and was the most perfect place for us. We can't wait to play there again, and we will soon!

I'm off to work (yes, I'm working for 5 hours on MLK day) where I will be sorting fabrics for a famous lady who designs very, very pretty dresses.

I think you should all listen to Mumford & Sons. I am all sorts of into them right now.

XOXO.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Usually, as yo Mama, I would be glad to know you aren't in hot water but....this doesn't sound good to me. Bring on the hot H2O.