Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WHAT CAN I SAY.

Fashion Week has taken me for a bit of a ride, I'm slightly pooped, there are some big changes milling around in the old life category, and apparently it is fall. The air conditioner is off, the comforter is back on the bed, and I even had to bring a jacket with me this morning when I left to go to work. I can't believe that it is already here and that summer is basically over.

Le sigh.

In other news, Tim Riggins was in my dream last night and I'm pretty sure he was my boyfriend. Riggins Dreams make getting out of bed in the morning about a billion times harder than it normally is. I also find Riggins Dreams a hilarious phrase because Riggins is a dream all by himself.

See what I mean?

Lastly, I would like to give a major shout out to my Mom who has officially become a Friday Night Lights fan by staying up until 2:00am to finish one of the DVD's. As she said, "I kept saying, well I'll just watch one more...and then it was two in the morning!"

Welcome to the club, Mom. You've just reached a very important milestone in your life and I'm glad I was able to help you get there.

No comments: