Friday, September 3, 2010

GOD IS REAL.

By now, you should all know the wonder of Friday Night Lights and if you don't then shamey shame on your losery face.

Anyways, we all know my explosive love for all things Riggins, go #33, I love you fo eva fo mah life. But, I really didn't think he could get any better until I saw this photo online today from a recent movie he is shooting in Oahu.

HOLY MOTHER OF MY LOINS.

THE HAIR HAS BEEN CUT.

I DIDN'T THINK HE COULD GET ANY MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN HE ALREADY WAS.

AND THEN, BAM, HE DID.

I mean, Oahu is beautiful and everything but Oahu with Taylor "Short Hot Hair" Kitsch would be natural splendor overload.

I would be blinded by his goodlookingness. I would be rendered dumb by the sheer brilliance of his physique. And, the angels would be singing so loudly celebrating his glory that I would lose the hearing in my only remaining hearing ear.

I would become Helen Keller V.2.0.

Dear God:

Before this photo, I used to think of you as this entity with no real shape or form, a thing that could not be described or put in a box. But, now, you have not only proven that you exist but you have shown me your face. Ladies and Gentlemen, the debate is over. God is in fact a man and he is currently out on a boat in Oahu in military clothes. Someone put God in a box and send him to me.

Immediately.


No comments: