Wednesday, August 13, 2008

23 DAYS.


I only have 23 days left in California before I make my big move to the York of the New. I am really, really excited but am running around slightly crazylike trying to get things squared away before I jet.


Crayzay.


I am also starting to get sentimental about my great home state and all of the wonderful things the Bay Area has to offer.


I will really miss Frank Chiu. Like, a lot.

I am trying to hit up as many of my favorite spots as I can before the 5th and I will tell y'all about them as I check them off...

Things I am aiming/already scheduled for:

1. Massage @ this amazing place in Marin
2. Bombass Dim Sum
3. High Tea
4. Manicure/Pedicure
5. Haircut
6. Chocolate Cake
7. Drinks @ the Best Dive Bar Ever
8. Swimming in a Big Lake
9. Wine & Pizza
10. Roasted Yam Sandwich from Best Cafe in SF

Ok - I am stopping at 10 right now because that will give me plenty to write about and I don't know if I will be able to do it all. I will try!!! I can't believe I am leaving so soon!!!

No comments: