Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LAKE HOT TOE.

Even though we just got back yesterday, I have been running around like a madwoman getting my sh*t together before I move. I am now taking a short break before the gym, and am eating falafels and blogging. I'm all out of my hummus from the farmer's market, so I am kind of pissed, but whatevs. I'll live.

As promised, here are some pics from my fabulous trip to Lake Tahoe with my fam.

We started things off lounging poolside.



And visited some dear family friends at Stanford Sierra Camp for a day.



Fallen Leaf Lake was the perfect temperature for jumping.



We sailed!


Except our boat was missing a pin thingy, so we never made it beyond the dock area. But I still sailed.

Sister Sister reading on the beach...we did a lot of this.


A big highlight of the trip was hiking the 7 mile Rubicon Trail in D.L. Bliss State Park. It was gorgeous and had views of Emerald Bay almost the entire way.













And I managed to catch up on some correspondence without even leaving the lake.



The trip was a major success. There will be a Part II with my mini-photography project I did the last night we were there. But I am too tired to do that now, so you'll just have to sit tight...

No comments: