Saturday, August 9, 2008

PERFECT 10.

I absolutely love gymnastics. I did it all the time as a kid and watched the Nadia movie frequently with my sister. Although, I did not call it gymnastics. It was, "gymastics" and I informed my family during one of my after dinner living room routines that there is, "no clapping in gymastics."

Anyways, in light of the Olympic games I decided to google some of my favorite gymnasts from back in the golden days when I was a kid. I was rather surprised about a fact I uncovered regarding one the old leotard ladies. I used to really dig:


Dominique Dawes.

She was part of the Magnificent 7.


They were all so fierce.

Um, according to her website, she was on BROADWAY?!?!?! I know, right? She was in the heinous revival of, "Grease" and played played Patty Simcox. Who knew?? Just thought I'd share.

No comments: