Thursday, August 28, 2008

BUCKET LIST.

So I have already managed to check off a few things from my list. I only have a few more to go and today I knocked off numbers 3 & 10.

I had high tea at Lovejoy's Tea Room in SF with our group of ladies that we've been teaing with for years. It is the best, they are the best, the tea is the best, and the talk around the table is unbeatable with these gals.



We especially love Francie, the newest addition to our group.

Then my dear, dear friend from college came into town and we went and had a late lunch at the Atlas Cafe where I got my bombass roasted yam sandwich. It was super good food that I got to eat with a super fellow.

I couldn't have asked for a better end to my day: dinner with one of our favorite families. They used to live right across the street from us, so we all grew up together and they still live in our neighborhood.



I got to try out their skeet shooting gun!

Well, I got to hold it and it wasn't loaded and the whole situation was extremely safe. Don't be freakin'. But some day I will actually go skeet shooting. I have a feeling I will be, like, a total master. Just call me Annie Oakley. Bang! Bang!

Tomorrow, I will be picking up my ukulele from the repair shop, getting a haircut, and going out to dinner with my family in SF.

Whew. Time is flying by!!


No comments: