Wednesday, October 1, 2008

EXPLAIN THIS.


I have noticed more public ass grabbing in New York than in any other city, particularly on the subway. I don't have a problem with giving your homie lover a squeeze, slap, or tap but do you really have to hold on for dear life for an extended period of time in a crowded subway car or on the platform? No, you don't. They have large poles throughout the car that you can hold on to; it isn't like you have to glue your hand onto someone's rumpass to avoid falling over.

It is gearing up to big a big rest of the week. My dearest friend Josebee is arriving from London for 9 days late Thursday and I haven't seen him since the night before he moved (February). So pumped to get to traipse around the city with him. We have had a lot of fun together over the years since we met my freshman year of high school.


As you can see, New Year's 2007 was particularly bananas. And no, neither of us have ever been in Cirque Du Soleil. We're just naturally gifted acrobats.

I really need a sugar daddy because I have a very intense social calendar these days and not a lot of time to work. I have always said that I would be a great muse for someone, and I would love it if that someone were Marc Jacobs. I mean, he chose Meg White for some of his ads....


I look good in big sunglasses, I am pale, and I have really dark hair.

And I like sitting in the woods with purses.

Marc, why haven't you called me yet?

1 comment:

sarahsouth said...

i initially thought the woman in the first picture was sarah palin. no joke.