Sunday, October 12, 2008

ONE HUNDO.


This is my 100th post!

It is rawther exciting, I must say. And we have a lot to cover...

First, the other night I came home to amazing fireworks in honor of the Avon Breast Cancer walk that had just ended. I LOVE fireworks and it was gorgeous.

Splendid. What a show! And a huge congrats to all the women who completed the walk.

My super swell best friend Josebee was in town all week from London, which was truly the bomb diggity.

We chased pigeons, saw movies, drank cappuccinos, reminisced, laughed, saw more movies, ate too much popcorn, and laughed, laughed, laughed some more.


And I told Josebee some very important things. Like, if he got on the plane back to London I would cry for weeks and months.

He left at 4:30 this morning and I miss him already. This song could be re-titled, "Please Don't Go, Josebeeeee"



I will leave you with another blog posting from Joey M. of NKOTB, seeing as there are only 15 days left until my birthday concert:

October 4th, 2008

We were at the venue early in Chicago
And there was a swap meet going on in the parking lot, so to kill time
I looked around. And what did I come upon, but “us”. The woman who was
selling “us”, at first had no idea and then I asked her, “Did you ever
think that I would be the guy buying “me”?” We had a laugh about this
surreal moment. Nice to know that we are playing the arena and not
just getting sold off at a swap meet.
-jm
P.S. I decided to just sign mine in hopes that she could make a couple
of extra bucks on them. (Donnie apparently quit the Swap Meet Boys
because he felt like a piece of merchandise).




No comments: