Saturday, October 25, 2008

FIN.

The shoot wrapped yesterday and it was great. FREEZING, like I was in a dress and a coat from 7:00am-4:30pm on the boardwalk on Coney Island and it was 35 degrees freezing, but the crew was wonderful and I had a lot of fun. I am anxious to see how the final product turns out, but that won't be for awhile.

It has been a turbo busy week and I am rather zonked, but as we all know, my birthday is Monday and that means I will be going to see:

3 DAYS, Y'ALL!! FO SHIZ!!

Tonight is my big bday soiree where we're gonna party like it's 1983. I think I am going to have to take a nap before the festivities and maybe drink some coffee.*

*Yes, we have a problem because I realized this week during filming that I actually DO enjoy coffee. Not good. I mean, it's really gooood, but not good.

Things that happened this week that I will need to blog about further: 1. the heinous woman who taught my total body conditioning class Thursday night 2. coney island 3. veggie paninis.

Tomorrow is the great pumpkin sail. Can't wait! Nothing like carving pumpkins while hung over with the ones you love and watching them float on a lake.

I'm off to hit up yoga, do some decorating, nap, put together my costume, and party like a rockstar.

PEACE.


No comments: