Wednesday, November 12, 2008

JAMIE LIDELL.

I've had a little crush on this kid for awhile now and I finally bought his new album the other day. He has collaborated with some of my other musical faves, including Feist. His first album had some good ones on it, but I am partial to this new one, entitled "Jim." It is totally slammin' and I love (almost) every single song on it. And the first track is an insta-hit!






The music video is a little weird, but I like it. I mean, who wouldn't want some turbo foxy guy in a bangin' white suit who can croon like a whiz give you a new pair of eyes? Or ears? Or a mouth? I'm so game. I also think I would be a really great back up singer for his band. Right? I'm glad we're all in agreement here.

I can't wait for him to come back to the states so I can see him get his groove on live and we'll obviously fall in love because he'll see my fierce moves on the floor and be all twitterpatted by the sight of me.

Buy the album. You won't regret it. And, it is the perfect kind of music to put on and dance around to in your apartment.

Not like I've done that or anythingggggggggg. It is just a suggestion.

Gosh.

No comments: