Sunday, June 8, 2008

PIRATES 2008.


The Pirate Party was a major success, as you can see.


There was violence.


There was gambling.


And there were loose women.


There was even a lagoon with crocodiles.


After a hot hot hot 2 hour drive home, I spent the rest of the day on the couch watching re-runs of "Work Out" on Bravo and felt like I was getting serious exercise from watching all the freaks on that show. I mean, I did do a lot of cardio dancing and horseshoe throwing last night. So I'm cool on the x-her-size front for now.

On the uppity ups, I found out I am going to get to live with my BF in Tribeca through December, which is too hot to handle. I mean, this sh*t is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

For all you visual learners out there:


I'm really psyched. I wonder if we're going to get matching jammies.

That's all for today. I will have a serious topic to discuss next time you read me. And by serious, I mean amazing.

Forever your girl,
Miz Abdul

No comments: