Friday, December 5, 2008

LOT NUMBER 663 THEN.





I've just returned from my first trip to Sotheby's to pick up 2 photographs that were purchased at auction by one of my employers. I obviously felt very fabulous pretending like the purchases were mine and they even gave me free coffee while I was waiting for them to wrap them up. I'm am a little bit wired because I don't usually drink the black stuff. I had coffee earlier this morning after my 7:00am trip to the gym, and I obviously couldn't say no to a free cup from Sotheby's. I mean, COME ON.

I also made sure I went to the bathroom while I was there to check it out. You can always tell how classy and clean a place is by the bathroom (especially in restaurants). Wasn't as swanky as I had hoped, although they did have a ladies lounge/powder room with seating before the actual bathroom. But, it was really small and the chairs were wooden; they didn't look comfy. I mean, even the ladies lounge at Neimans has couches. Whatevs.


I'm feeling rawther Eloisian today.




My sis is having a lovely holiday dinner this evening that I am very much looking forward to. I will most certainly be busting out my holiday playlist and vocalizing like whoa.


Falalalala lalalala.


1 comment:

sarahsouth said...

my parents are here but jonatha isn't doing any vocalizing like whoa... at least not quite yet...