Monday, December 8, 2008

ON THE MOVE AGAIN.

This week is getting a little wackadoo. I am moving into another sublet on Saturday and then flying home for Christmas on the 16th, just got back from a faboo gala for a theatre company and have stuff booked all week long and it has been freezing and I forgot my hat this morning and thought I was going to die.

I felt very posh tonight shmoozing amongst some theatre elite. I ate a lot of brie and almost bid on a silent auction spa package. ?!??!?!?? What was I thinking???!?!??!? I didn't do it. I was being an idiot, but I really thought it would be great to have a day at the spa. A day at the spa that I totally can't afford. More on all that later.

I just read that a woman in India had a baby and she is SEVENTY YEARS OLD. 7-0.

I am so grossed out by this. What were they thinking? SIIIIIIICK. I am totally horrified and am going to have trouble sleeping. My mind is HAUNTED.

On a better note, Liza Minelli's show is up and running in New York. That my friends, is siiiiiick in the best sense of the word.

Glory be.

Sorry this post is so cracked out.

I will leave you with the fact that THIS GUY


was one of the many stellar folks at the gala tonight. And if you don't know who he is/what show he is on, you are a poopy loser.

No comments: