Monday, December 15, 2008

SORRY MOM, SORRY T.

After a lovely conversation this evening with my mother, she told me in closing that she really loves my blog and reads it daily (thanks, ma) but that she was concerned by my last post because it was not putting kindness out into the world.

Basically, my Mom was mad at me for posting about Tara Reid going to rehab because she felt like I was making fun of Miz T and I hadn't put up a nice picture of her.

I explained that my post was supporting her decision to hi the 'hab, and that, unfortunately, there aren't any decent photos of Tara available because she has been roughin' it up pretty much for the last 25 years.

But, Tara, I am SORRY for blogging about you going TO REHAB and I wish you ALL THE BEST and ALL THE KINDNESS in your SOBER ENDEAVORS.

I hope you are granted the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

No comments: