Wednesday, April 29, 2009

HOLLA.

YOYOYOYOYOYO!!!

I had such a freaking abfab weekend, it isn't even funny. I had a B to the LAST visiting my framily (friends who are basically family), I went swimming in the lake, and the weather was off the chizain.

First swim of the season!!!
Don't worry, I did not impale my hootenany on that fence thing. I did a running start, got mega-air and totes cleared it, although The Sister was worried I wasn't going to make it.

It was a tid bit chilly, but I will swim in water of any temperature. I don't care how cold it is, I just have to swim.

Then I headed home to a fabulous evening of going out to dinner at a vegan place in Brooklyn, and watched a movie (The Visitor which you should all see). Sunday was full of burritos and gin & tonics with the oh so fabulous Wrenndolyn, and then a smashing band practice topped off the night. Our big show is this Saturday and I couldn't be more excited because we added an upright bass player to our group and she RULES. If you don't have plans on Saturday night, you should come to Brooklyn to hear us play on a rooftop. It is going to be EPIC.

*NOTE: please pray for clear skies on Saturday night. The forecast is not looking too good and I don't want to have to play inside. I want to play on the roof, dammit!

I have not worn pants in days (I have kept my Britney covered, obvi, but what I mean is that I am rocking the dresses) and I love it. The sun has been out, the birds are chirping, and my ghostly pale skin is feeling all tropical beauty like (even though it is still uber white...what gives).

Today the weather is much cooler, so I think I will have to put pants on. But, I am still basking in the glory of the past few days.

Lastly, I obviously need to thank Bea Arthur for being a friend to all of us.

She will be missed.
Let us always remember to stay golden.



No comments: