Thursday, April 2, 2009

PUT SOME SPRING IN YOUR STEP.

It's here, folks!

I took this photo while I walking on the Upper East Side today and if this doesn't scream spring to you, I don't know what does. I am so ready for the nice weather, dresses, croquet, and swimming. I can't even begin to tell you. I just need to find someone with a membership to the SoHo House and then my life will be set.

And guess what? This is my 200th post! Holy moly! I can't believe it! Thank you all for reading my randomness and tolerating my insane opinions. I love each and every one of you.

Some things I am really into right now:

1. The 2 articles in the last New Yorker by David Sedaris and Woody Allen. Right next to each other. Laugh out loud funny. Go read them.

2. J Brand Jeans Scarlett Seven Eights. They are like 1950's cigarette pants, great blue color, thick denim, not too low waisted, perfect with ballet flats. Splurge? Yes. Love? Yes. Wear forever? Yes. Yes. Yes.

3. The song "Feel Flows" by the Beach Boys from Surf's Up. Crazy album with some weird songs and some great ones. I also love "Disney Girls."

Get yourself outside today and enjoy the sun. Life is good.

No comments: