Tuesday, April 14, 2009

WHAAAAAA.

Holy, holy. And no, I don't mean that in response to Easter, but whatevs.


Life has been rolling on by and without internet access at home, my blogging life has taken a little bit of a vacation. I've been all up in my own biznass with band practice (we actually have a show coming up), work, getting my fitness on, writing some crazy stories, and being a thespian.

SOOO many things are going on in the world. A brief rundown:
LoHo and SamRo are Ovo, pirates are rockin' the high seas, Z'Fron hosted SNL in all of his lipgloss lovin' glory, someone asked Chris Brown to hold their baby, Amazon.com be hatin' the gays, and Fergie is stanking up the White House.


That picture never ceases to make my day.
Any of you homes ever watch Project Runway? Remember Kenley? The one who was stuck in 1940, had a major problemo with the 'tude, had a really hard childhood, blah blah blah? She got fined for throwing her cat at her sleeping ex-fiance. BRILLIANCE. Read below, from my steady news source (People.com):


"The cat fight's over! Former Project Runway season 5 finalist Kenley Collins pleaded guilty in a Brooklyn court Tuesday to a count of disorderly conduct, E! online reports. Arrested on March 17 for assault after allegedly throwing her pet cat at her sleeping ex-fiancé, Zak Penley, Collins, 26, was given a $120 fine and a two-year protection order prohibiting her from contacting her ex. According to the district attorney, the reality star's sentence was reduced because Penley never sought treatment. In a March 26 court appearance, Collins denied using her pet as a weapon, saying instead that she put it on the bed "gently." Initially, she faced a second-degree felony assault charge."


I hope I don't run into her in Brooklyn.

I hit up the movies TWIZICE this weekend. I know, right? Already told y'all about Lymelife, which I lurved, but also saw Sunshine Cleaning - didn't love it as much as the Lyme but I very much enjoyed it.


I have also started reading my horoscope online every day and when I like it I believe it. When it says something bad, I don't. It's great.


If you need eye liner, buy this kind because it is the jump off:

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner. The best.

I just did some serious ramblin'.

My good friend from high school is arriving on Thursday and we are going to have some seriously hilarious hilarity. Swendolyn is epic and he never fails to bring on the funny.

Smell ya later.


No comments: