Thursday, June 4, 2009

GET IT TOGETHER.

I am actually working in an office again today. Let's just say the place I am working is responsible for putting on the biggest and best awards show which happens to be taking place this Sunday.

TRES EXCITING.

And it is all thanks to Miz Millah who is a fabulous friend. Not only is she a wonderful human being, but she also manages to keep somewhat unemployed homies (ahem, moi) on her radar and calls them with odd jobs.

APPLAUSE FOR MIZ MILLAH!! APPLAUSE FOR MIZ MILLAH!!

I hit up the lawn chairs along Broadway again today for my lunch. I am so into those chairs and I really love how the streets are shut off. It makes midtown much more manageable. It makes me want to hit tourists a lot less frequently.

In other news, today is my sister's last day at her job where she has been slavin' away for the past I don't even know how many years. She is finally leaving the corporate world after graduating with her masters and will be starting anew come July.

APPLAUSE FOR THE SISTER!!!! APPLAUSE FOR THE SISTER!!!!!

I can't believe that June is already busting out all over. Seriously? Where did the time go.

Yesterday I was feeling a little glum, it was raining, I didn't have any work, and I felt like poop. When that happens I take myself to the movies and yesterday I saw the new one from Pixar, "Up."

YOU HAVE TO SEE IT. I cried within the first 5 minutes, and also cried about 7 other times. It is so beautiful, it is moving, it is funny, it is stunning, it is adorable, it is weird.

And, it really lifted me UP.

I'm sorry, I had to. I couldn't resist.

Plus you get cool 3-D glasses, although it was hard when I was crying because I had to keep taking them off to wipe my freaking face.

Tomorrow night, Wrenndolyn and I have a date to see yet another movie with everyone's favorite crush, John Krasinski, aka J-Kras. I already know I am going to love it.




No comments: