Saturday, June 20, 2009

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR.

Tomorrow I am going back to Camp Okizu. I have to say, I think it is my most favorite thing I do all year. I am so excited to go back to camp for so many reasons.

Please revisit my posts from last year here and here.

I really love my picture from last year, so I am putting it back up.


It makes me think of the original Parent Trap.



GOD I LOVE THAT MOVIE.

I digress.

I am looking forward to being outside, with wonderful people, surrounded by great kids and giant trees and a lake. It doesn't get any better than this; I'm tellin' ya. There is a strict no phones, no iPods, no technology policy and I am so friggin' jazzed to be someplace where I can just frolic around and not worry about having to check my email.

And, I will be able to see the stars while I am lying on my back sleeping outside. You start to miss those suckers living in Manhattan....

I will see you back here in 8 days. While I am gone, why don't you donate to Okizu by clicking here. Any amount helps. Or, find some place to donate some of your time. Volunteer! All you need is love!







See you in a week!

No comments: