Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BABY GOT BACK.

Hey, kidz. I'm back bloggin' East Coast style.

My flight was rawther pleasant, not only because I ate tons of great snacks and wrote about 5 episodes for a web thingy I'm going to do, but because the entertainment was off the hook.

I have a rule about flying on airplanes and that rule is this: you can watch whatever you want and no one can judge you. And by whatever you want I mean terrible, horrible, no good, very bad TV or movies.

Boy, oh boy, did I follow my rule.

On JetBlue they say that you have to pay for the movie to keep watching it, but I just kept watching, never paid, and got free movies for the entire flight.

Huhbam!

I watched:



I Love You Man (and I totally love Paul Rudd. Total crush.)

Real Housewives of Atlanta

**And let me just say that there were more wigs, weaves, and titties on this TV show than anything I've ever seen before in my LIFE. WHOA. Watch out**

The ultimate, prize winning piece of film that aired while I was, well, aired, was:



ADVENTURES IN BABYSITTING!!!

This movie is part of the history of my youth. I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved and still love this movie. I am now considering naming my dog, "Thor" in it's honor.

So, I'm backity back and things are rockin' and rollin'. It wasn't nearly as hot today as I thought it was going to be, so that was good. And I edited my webisode with my friend before our series premiere party tomorrow night, and that made me super excited. I think it is going to be pretty darn funny, if I do say so myself...

Now all I have to do is get myself back on New York time. It is already 11pm and I am wide awake. Boo to that.

No comments: