Saturday, August 15, 2009

BACK IN MOTION.

Today was our first rehearsal and OOOOOOH this is gonna be a good one. If you know what's good for you, you will come see it. Shows Tuesday and Friday nights next week...

I had the best day.

And the best post-rehearsal run ever. I was an Olympic gazelle breezing through the streets like it was no big thang. I was just freaking high on life after such a super day and apparently that translated into me being able to run for eons.

It's like someone plugged me back into the wall. I feel like I'm back in my body now. Doing creative things has a way of making me feel totally juiced up.

This is the stuff I live for. It is simply delicious.

I absolutely, totally and completely love working on new shows.

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love it.

Really.

I don't know why anyone would want to do anything else.

HOOAH.

No comments: