Thursday, August 13, 2009

ROUND TWO.

I start rehearsals for the next show tomorrow and I'm very excited to meet my fellow cast members and the director. This next week is going to be long, with rehearsals all day straight through, but it will be well worth it! I love this.

I am about to get into bed with the new script (we've already received a few versions, each one updated with re-writes) and see what's changed.

I have thoroughly been enjoying myself here in CA and I must admit that right now I am not missing New York at all. I miss some of the people there, but I am completely and totally happy to be out of the city at this point in time. It is so nice to have a break from all of the noise, heat, and craziness that is summer in Manhattan. You don't realize how absolutely deranged it is until you get out of it.

It is making me think about moving to Brooklyn...


I mean, if Patty Duke can live there, so can I.

No comments: