Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FINGER NIPPIN GOOD.

So I've been working in my friend's office for a few weeks now, and I deal with a lot of paper. Paper can be a very dangerous thing and it can also be a total mother frakking pain in the rumpus. Paper slides all over the place and that sh*t can cut you like a rumbler from West Side Story.

OUCH.

To help with the dangers of paper, someone somewhere in office supply land created these:

FINGER NIPPLES.

Ok, they are not officially called "Finger Nipples." According to the office supply binder, they are called "Rubber Finger Tips" but, let's get real here folks. Those things look like bumpy nips and every time I stick one on my finger in the office, I can't help but feel a little silly and giggle to myself.

THEY LOOK ABSURD!

And, the worst thing is if you forget you have one on and you go to talk to someone and suddenly you're waving your finger nip all over the place like a wacko.

Yet another reason why offices are absurd.

Also, I have a confession to make. I just listened to a Christmas carol. Right now, while I was blogging. I only listened to it once, but I did it. And, it's not like I am someone who is obsessed with the Christ of Mas. I think it should be illegal to put up Christmas decorations and play carols until after Thanksgiving. But, it was cold, it was dark out, and I just wanted to hear a little Bing Crosby.

Please don't hate me.

No comments: