Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WELL HELLOOOOOOOO.

I woke up today and not only is it September on the calendar, but it seems to have brought some lovely fallish weather along with it. And it is fabulous!

Speaking of fabulous, check out the forecast for my upcoming trip to Vacationland, The Way Life Should Be (aka Maine):

Wed
Sep 02
Sunny 75°/54°


Thu
Sep 03
Sunny 77°/56°

Fri
Sep 04
Partly Cloudy 76°/56°

Sat
Sep 05
Partly Cloudy 72°/52°

Sun
Sep 06
Sunny 71°/54°






BOOYA.

I am so excited. Today is going to be a good day of getting some things done, packing, working, and enjoying the perfect weather.

And, since it is the first day of September, I am going to encourage you ALL to go see The September Issue, which I saw last Friday. I loved it. We all did. Not only do you get to look at some incredible photo shoots and clothes and see the inner workings of Vogue, but the real meat of the film lies in the relationships between Miz Wintour and her employees. It is a quiet character study and the best character, hands down, is someone I've always wanted to be best friends with:


Andre Leon Talley.

Go see the movie and you will understand why.

No comments: