Monday, October 5, 2009

LET'S GET FROTHAAAAY.

Besides my herbalicous garden, the other thing I bought a few weeks ago was my very own frother thingamabob. Thingamabobs? I've got twenty!

I love chai, especially in l'autumn, but I think it is a tad bit ridonc to pay $4 every time I want one, so I decided IMMA MAKE IT MYSELF!

1. Get yoself a thang to make yo chai frothaaayy (available at various cafes, grocery stores, and houseware stores)

2. Get some milk or soymilk (I'm a soy girl because I'm kind of a lactard) and chai liquid mix (my fave is the Oregon chai)



3. Heat them together in whatever portion floats your boat (I am a 1:1)

4. Pour into a cup and froth to your liking and:


BAM! You got yourself one hot, tasty chai.

I'm drinking one right now and it is waaay frothaaaay.



No comments: