Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PAPER CUT UP THE...YIN YANG


Today at work I managed to get about 15 paper cuts. I don't know what was going on, but the one on the side of my left hand hurts the most.

WHAT GIVES?!

Today was also a gorgeous fall day, with a little nippity nip in the air. And with the rush of fall weather comes my intense love for fall vegetables, one mayjah one in particular:


Butternut Squash.

Or, as I like to call it "The B-Nut Squish."

It is so delicious and, really, in my book you can do no wrong with a b-nut squish. Fortunately for me, there is a little farmer's market right next to my apartment on Tuesdays so I can stock up mid-week after I run out from the weekend's market.

Tonight I will be roasting the squish with a medley of veggies along with another goodie:


The Sweet Potato.

Or, as I like to call it, the...um...

Sweetie Poteetie? Swingin' Po To? The Swizzie Potizzie?


No comments: