Thursday, July 3, 2008

CHRISTINE DAAE CAN SPIN IT, SIR.

For our big hill push in my spin class today, the INSANE midget body builder instructor put the following song on as "inspiration"



WTF?!??!?!?!? I almost fell off of my bike out of shock, disgust, and laughter. Along the same lines, I would have much preferred this song instead:



I mean, they even use the word "spin" in the lyrics. Much more fitting, in my opinion.

On a totally different note, I wanted to tell y'all about...



It is a website where you can design your own almost anything (shirts, mugs, cards...anything), have them mailed to your house, and you can even set up your own shop to sell your stuff online. I think it is pretty amazing and I am planning on using it sometime soon. I know folks who have designed things on there and really liked the results. Great gift idea! Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: