Saturday, July 12, 2008

SPA DAY SATURDAY AND SO MUCH MORE.


I had a spa day on Saturday. And by spa day, I mean getting a bikini wax, going to the farmer's market, watching 2 episodes of Sex & The City followed by 3 classic films (Sliding Doors, Newsies, and Blades of Glory), taking a looong bubble bath with the New Yorker and a face mask on and exfoliating, going to Parmer's housewarming party, and closing the night with a dance party avec my favorite home boys at the Pacific Theatre. It was just what I needed.

Today reminded me why I love San Francisco so much, and how much I really am going to miss it. The weather was incredible, I got a lovely (and free!) cappuccino from Blue Bottle, drank it on the deck with said favorite home boys, went out to breakfast with some great friends, hit up an estate sale at a historic house in Pac Heights where I nabbed some magnificent old t-shirts, walked across the Golden Gate Bridge and lunched it up in North Beach at the yummy L'Osteria. Quite deluxe, I must say.

Except, I got a little sunburned on my arms because I forgot to put on sunscreen and the left is more burnt than the right from being out the window. Zut alors! But, I can't complain because I get to look at this:

1 comment:

sarahsouth said...

that child looks like your little san franciscan cousin...