Sunday, July 6, 2008

CUPPA BLUE CRACK.

I have never liked coffee. I love the smell of it because it reminds me of mornings in my grandparent's kitchen, but the taste of it has never, ever, ever appealed to me. That all changed about three months ago when I had a sip of a cappuccino made with:


Holy mother of all mothers. This stuff is amazingly delicious and I can't get enough.

Every single coffee snob I know has said that this is some of the best coffee they've ever tasted, and I agree. If a hater like me can turn into a lover, it has to be pretty good. Plus, they are nice to the environment and nice to people in general (my friends know the owners and confirm that the Blue Bottle folks are good stock). They even have an online store if you are looking for some good coffee for yourself or someone you know.

You can get the goods at their kiosk at 315 Linden in Hayes Valley, at Piccino in dogpatch (which I will be writing about soon), or at their very own cafe at Mint Plaza right at Mint & Jessie. Drink up!

No comments: