Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CRASHING.

So my computer is kind of fritzing out or something. My iTunes decided to stop opening and everything is taking FOR-E-VER.

Whenever I say, "forever" all drawn out like that, it reminds me of 2 things:

1. One of the greatest movies of all time

You're killing me, smalls.

2. One of the greatest weddings of all time




If only I could be so lucky to have a dress like that, have my husband + gospel choir sing me a song like that, and have a spontaneous photo montage of my life and relationship somehow appear at my wedding. If only.

One more point: is it surprising to anyone else that Becky isn't totally shocked by the gospel choir when they enter? She's just like, "Oh, another gospel choir. Those things follow me around 24-7."

I digress.

My computer ain't so hot right now. I do not want to buy a new one (AKA I do not have the money to buy a new one) and part of the problemo is that I haven't updated my software/operating system since I bought it...Whoopseedoodledee.

Does anyone out there know someone here in the hattan of mans who wants to help me? Anyone? Suggestions?

My little iBook G4 would appreciate it.

OMG the smell of french fries is coming in my window. I have to go to another room before I climb out there to eat them all.

No comments: