Sunday, May 31, 2009

WEEKEND WRAP-UP.

This weekend was slammin, but now I am exhausted.

Coming off of a long week of auditions, work, seeing a friend's show, gettin' my fitness on, and running around, the weekend really started with a bang.

And by bang, I mean karaoke in a private room with 13 of the most stellar kidz around.


Now, let's get one thing straight. I have never liked Karaoke. I love watching people do it, I think it is fun, but I don't like to get up and sing. People are always totally confused by this. "But, you're an actor and you're in a band!!" they exclaim. I know. It is weird, but it is true. However, this new place has completely changed my view.

We went to iBop where it is BYOB and we had the room for 3 hours. And those 3 hours were filled with complete and total hilarity. Performances ranged from the theme song to "Growing Pains" all the way to "Suspicious Minds." I laughed so hard and there was lots of interpretive dancing. Lindsayheyhey definitely wins the prize for the best Karaoker.


Hands down. She is FIERCE. I mean, look at her in motion! Seriously.

Saturday I just tooled around, ran errands, had brunch with a friend, and had a mellow night with a few drinks with some homies.

Today was spent brunching at Tavern on the Green with Larkita's parents who were in town, and then Wrenndolyn and myself walked all the way up the entire length of the park. It was GORGEOUS. I had never seen some of those parts of Central Park. When you get up near the top, it is like being in the freaking wilderness. Maybe that is why part of it is called, "The North Woods." They did a good job with that title.

Loved it.

I came home, just took a bath, and am now going to go to bed at 9:30pm. I'm pooped. My body is wiped out and needs some serious sleepage.

Hope y'all had a great weekend.

No comments: